You BET I have headcanons for Futakuchi GCBC.
- Good Cop chewing gum and blowing a huge bubble that pops all over his face(which is hair)
- Good Cop french braiding their hair when he gets bored without telling Bad Cop.
- GCBC entering a pie eating contest (nah son, free pie).
- Good Cop using his hair tendrils to hug Bad Cop
- Good Cop loving fancy scented shampoos
reminder that these trees are full grown. amazing.
a tree is a tree no matter how small
The new deputies are a bit slow and weird
Part 1 of The Lego Movie Shoot Saturday at Otakon! Super awesome thanks to hunterv for taking them on my camera for me!!!
I was the Good Cop Bad Cop organizer and was super stoked to have the great turnout! Cosplayers know so I can credit are aliceapproved (GC with the croissant in the middle), lapis-of-lazuli (taller longer haired Emmet), piipaw (shorter adult Emmet), voiceactresskurutta (Far left GC), mydailytumbles (Bad Cop with blaster in the back) hatbot (Bencop), and doctorsassysteinbutt (Bad Cop in the back).
More pics will be under Otakon tag or the photoshoot tag on my blog in coming days!
SIGNAL BOOST PLZ. Well, long story short, we left costume stuff in our car overnight just one night outside my GF’s apartment out on street parking Wednesday after con. When went out at 12 noon today it had been broken into. We didn’t realize it was a bad area for car theft, and nothing in the car looked valuable (and it wasn’t “valuable” but it was to US, we spent a lot of money and time on these things). This was around 1700 Linden Street in Baltimore. We filed a police report with details on the main things they might pawn that were in our suitcases.
My friend wahrsager posted what was stolen for them. For me my entire Spy cosplay (including the red intel case), and Good Cop Bad Cop Cosplay, was taken in the suitcases :( . (All except my HELMET funny enough). The might try to pawn, ebay, or sell the vintage black leather jacket, suit, or the Born Riding boots. Anyway here is what the clothes looked like, especially the leather jacket:
YES they even took my PINK SUITCASE! The one I JUST finished making. What the fuck.
[x] My Spare Parts Joque harness my GF gave me also was in the suitcase.
[x] This custom Bad Dragon Karabos was in there.
We searched dumpsters nearby and found one thing outside one of them, but we are pretty sure the dumpster had been dumped a little earlier that morning. So maybe they had dumped a lot of the stuff (AS IT WAS JUST FREAKEN CLOTHES to them, the fuckers). WE DROVE TO THE LANDFILL just to know we TRIED. The men there were SO nice and even though they knew trash from that morning was covered already they let us look and give our final respects of the stuff was just trashed like we think it might have been….
So yea, goodbye costumes, it was a good run….gonna definitely remake GCBC…try and do it better. But if you happen to see things that were pawned, might as well put it out there.
I’m so sorry that happened!
1) His henchmen were out of town, and not only does he depend on them more than he will ever admit, but he doesn’t really feel like doing the heavy lifting himself. (I believe we had them on a yoga retreat in the original script.)
2) Dr. Two-Brains isn’t a villain motivated by power or money or revenge, like Mr. Big or the Butcher. He’s simply a nice guy who has an evil mouse brain attached to his head. Some days, the mouse brain’s control over him is strong and he can’t resist the urge to steal cheese/turn things into cheese, but other days, it can be kept at bay. I mean, that particular morning, he was drinking orange juice (a non cheese drink), feeling like good ol’ Stevie B, I bet. Days where he feels almost normal again must feel pretty good, so he wants to soak them up. It was only once he was out and about, exposed to WordGirl’s cheese trap and the cheese delivery van, that Squeaky’s desires kicked in again.
why do you hurt me in this way?
ART BY aliceapproved/aliceapprovesart!!!
The camera kinda killed the quality, but BC is shooting his gun and it says “Pew!” while GC is pretending to shoot with a croissant and it say “Pews?”. xDDDDDD
Alice was awesome and gave a bunch of people art gifts at the con. C:
lithefider said: OMG I love that you got the part when I jumped in with the sign haha! So great!
mydailytumbles had my camera for most of the shoot, but to be honest I don’t even know where the pictures that both she and I are in came from, so I’m just glad that whoever had my camera at that point gave it back! XD
I just hope other people post pictures from the shoot too. C:
I just gave some random guy your camera. It was actually hillarious to watch because he had his own camera as well and had to keep switching rapidly between them.
Thanks random camera guy!